Terms & Conditions
With Dreamworx Bedding you are guaranteed the healthiest and most comfortable sleep from the best beds in South Africa; and at the best value! From the moment you enter our stores right through to when our delivery team assembles your new bed in your living space, you can be sure we’re working to exceed your highest expectations.
Peace of mind
As per the Consumer Protection Act, consumers have the right to return goods that were not pre-examined prior to delivery.
Requests for cancellation of the purchase must be done within 24 hours.
Goods can be exchanged for other goods or refunded.
Proof of purchase is required – this could be a receipt, an EFT proof of payment or a Credit Card statement that identifies the purchase. Cancellation of purchases or refunds does not apply to items that were on a Sale Promotion. If you change your mind regarding your purchase within the 24 hour window, please contact Dreamworx Bedding to arrange for a refund or an exchange. To help us process your refund or exchange as quickly as possible, please provide us with your customer order details that are included in your invoice.
Service Warranties vary with each different brand of mattress. Depending on the type of mattress purchased our warranties are up to 20years. Please check with your consultant or check through the Mattress information provided with your mattress on the website.
Lay-Buy Terms & Conditions
- Regular monthly payments must be made
- Your Lay-Buy must be paid for in full and collected by the due date
- We will cancel the Lay-Buy and refund all payments made LESS 1%.
- Should you fail to make regular monthly payments OR
- Your Lay-Buy is uncollected by the due date
- We require positive Identification Document:
- If you have lost your invoice or you wish to cancel your Lay-Buy
- When you collect and finalise your Lay-Buy without your Lay-Buy document.